R-3 Form Download | SSS PHILIPPINES ONLINE (2024)

R-3 Form Download

Google Advertisem*nts

Here is the SSS R-3 form download for all members. Just for the record, this SSS downloadable form is also called Contribution Collection List. If you are looking to get a copy or print this form, visit the link below. Visit us here at SSS Philippines for more updates.

R3 Form Download Contribution Collection List

Tags: contribution collection, r-3, sss contribution, sss forms

« SSS Hong Kong

B309 SSS Form for Accident Sickness Report »

25 Responses to “R-3 Form Download”

• Melissa Roales says:

June 4, 2011 at 7:01 AM

I am interested to be a member of SSS as self-employed. Can you tell me the procedure? Can I apply online? Can I download application forms from your site?

Thanks so much!

• randy v. esteban says:

June 4, 2011 at 5:45 PM

Can i pay annualy contribution?

• Alena Pasacao Bendoy says:

June 6, 2011 at 11:42 AM

I was a member of the SSS long time,but it happens that there was a mistake in my application form,instead of FEMALE,the lady who assisted me,by mistake put MALE.
    All i want to know,if i can continue paying,coz im working In UAE.How can i retrieve my ID number?Its been a long time,when i visited the branch in Tacloban City,they informed me that i have to go back in their office so that they can give me my papers.
    But unfortunately,my visa came and i dont have time to go back and collect the said documents.I need your reply please…

• SSS Philippines says:

June 14, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Ms Alena, punta po kayo sa nearest SSS branch to change gender po. Ask kung anong form ang gagamitin nyo for this matter.

• jherryl solmerano soliguin says:

June 27, 2011 at 6:54 AM

hi ask ko lang po pwede ko pa ba ituloy contribution ko now para pag-anak ko my mkukuha po ako im 2mos.pregnant.,one thing pa khit ndi ko po surname gamitin ng baby ko because im separated to my husband and un gamit ko surname in my sss ID is to my ex-husband.,

• Lito Cordero says:

July 12, 2011 at 5:07 AM

I used to make contributions from 1980 to 1997. I stopped when I moved to Canada in 1998. Now I want to continue making contributions from here in BC, Canada. How would I do it? What are my options? Thanks.

• fatima claire enriquez says:

July 28, 2011 at 10:11 AM

how can have lists of your department and functions, your vision and mission statement and how you attain it, your history, your organizational structure (past and present)? i just need it for project for purposes thanks

• Jeanne Brown Afable says:

August 4, 2011 at 2:42 AM

I know I’m still a member of SSS. I want to continue paying my contribution as a OFW member. I’m working here in Cayman Island. My mom already had a form for payment but unfortunately my no. is not on the form yet.
    Is it possible for you guys to give me my SSS no. so I can continue my contribution?
    Here is my Information:
    Name: Jeanne Brown Afable
    Birthday: August 24,1967
    Any information that you want me to provide that will help you, I am happy to give it to you.

Thank you.

• Glo says:

December 17, 2011 at 2:51 PM

ask lang sana what will happen kung nagbabayad ka ng rs-5 pero hindi mo once na pass mo ang r3 sa sss for years na?

• MA.THERESA N. SUYO says:

April 17, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I’m an SSS member and already had signed up the SSS online inquiry! But the problem now i don’t remember my log in name, email add and password that i am using!
    Please any help ….
    my SSS# 06-1556521-5
    name : Ma.Theresa N. Suyo
    email add: cedrea_2005@yahoo.com
    please need reply…

• Deanon, Amelito P. says:

July 13, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Good day po. Pwede po ba na paki pasa po ng break down ng aking contribution since na nag member po akop hanggang kung san ang nahulugan badly needed ko lang po. paki send na lng po sa aking email add.
    Thanks a lot po and hope that you will give your time to publish po. have a good day

• Dolores Canonigo Mirasol says:

July 30, 2012 at 12:46 PM

good day every one…tanong ko lang po my number na po ako ng SSS pero hndi ko po nahulogan since ng nakuha ko ang #.anu po ang dapat gawin?gusto ko po ipagpatuloy ang SSS ko.thank you

• Teresita M. Agbay says:

November 22, 2012 at 8:35 AM

My daughter had been a SSS member for more than five years. She stopped working last year, May 2011, and she got pregnant and delivered her baby last September 2012. Is she entitled to a maternity benefit or sickness benefit?

• reymundo reyes says:

June 13, 2013 at 3:14 PM

hi poh good day tanung ko lng po kung pwd ko pong malmn kung mg kno lahat lahat ang n hulog ko c mula po ng ngeng member poh ako ng sss my number 04-1761340-4

• reymundo reyes says:

June 13, 2013 at 3:41 PM

my tanong poh pla ako ulit my problima poh b kc ang gmit ko poh e1 pren hnggng ngaun wla pa po akung suporting documents hanggang ngaun?

• greciel ramos says:

August 31, 2013 at 9:35 AM

gudpm…ask qoh lng poh kung pwedeng mgloan aqoh khit putol2x ang hulog…dis coming september ay 3 yirs nah aqohng member ng sss?

• Honey says:

September 1, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Hi! Good aftern, Sir. ask ko lang po my SSS number napo ako kaya lang ang problima hindi ko sya mahulugan dahil yong Midle Name ng Mother ko mali.
    ano po ang dapt kong gawin kailangan ko kasi ng SSS para makapagloan po ako ng lupa. isa po akong OFW dto sa Riyadh.
    Thanks po….

• Armando T. Vytingco says:

January 16, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Ako po ay isa ng pensionado sa SSS. Gusto lang pong malaman kung bakit wala akong natanggap na pension magmula pa ng katapusan ng Nobyembre 2013. Ano po bang form ang kailangan ko para ma update ko ang record ko.

Maraming salamat po.

• chanda says:

April 3, 2014 at 3:08 PM

hi po gd pm ask ko po sana f possible ba akong apply ng sss na self employed lng po kz right ow ala po akong work sa sweden dahil nag aaral pa lng po ako ng swedish words saka makahanap ng work po.pero buwan2 po akong nagsesend ng pera sa relatives ko po d2 sa sa pinas.naka rely muna po ako sa bf ko ngaun.ur feedback po will be appreciatd..chanda,,

• jun Saudi says:

May 22, 2014 at 5:22 AM

Gd. day po snyong lht. 1. gusto ko po mg sign up pero hnd po ako maka sing up. please guide me how to sign up. 2. gusto ko po kasi mg inquire kung ano na ang status ng salary loan ko dhl for long years hndi ko po nabayaran at gusto ko po bayaran na ng full payment. please advice nyo po ako…maraming salamat po.

• Jeffrey Oplenaria says:

January 10, 2016 at 9:31 AM

Ask lang po ako kasi ang tatay ko dalawa ang kanyang SSS no.pro wala po syang birth certficate ano po ang mang yayari sa kanyang contribution thank you po.

• regienald valenuela says:

January 26, 2017 at 8:30 AM

Good afternoon madam/sir ask ko lng po pwede po kami mag request ng R3 form softcopy (excel) maraming salamat po

• Rojamin S. Clamor says:

April 10, 2017 at 1:46 PM

I would like to inquire about salary loan . My monthly income is P25000 .Question how much can I loan for my salary loan. I need the money in preparation for my wedding.

• Joanna marie abraham says:

August 10, 2018 at 3:10 AM

Nag register po aq sa last 2017
    Nawala po binigay na papel saken. . Wala pa po aq nahu2log
    Pwede poba aqu mag apply ng bago

• Helen Berroya says: